3 Year Dance and Musical Theatre courses
(Integrated BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Performing Arts)
Focus on specialist Industry led training on the grounding and underpinning of correct technique, progressing through the three years in a highly effective curriculum of practical performance training. Students leave uniquely prepared for a long term career as a professional performer in their chosen field.
- Available to applicants aged 16-19 years
- Minimum entry requirements 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at grades 4 or above
- Applicants must be accepted via Audition
- Funding is sourced for each BTEC student to the value of £2000.00, per year across Year one & Year two.
- The remaining tuition fees can be paid in instalments, usually Termly or Monthly.
- Financially regulated Payments plans are also available over an extended period with a low interest rate. Please contact email@example.com to discuss this further.
- Additional Scholarships & Bursaries are available and every student is accessed on an individual basis at the discretion of the Directors.
Intensive practical training in the following core subjects:
Classical Ballet • Technical Jazz • Contemporary • Commercial • Body Conditioning • Pas De Deux • Pilates • Musical Theatre • Tap • Acting Through Dance • Creative Choreography • Professional Repertoire • Ensemble Vocal Technique
To support a rigorous practical course students also benefit from the following subjects to expand knowledge and assist in personal development.
Anatomy and Physiology • Practitioner study • Artistic Techniques • Industry Preparation • Portfolio development
Health and Nutrition • Conditioning and Fitness • Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
I can’t thank R/A enough for the training they provided me with. The training was specific, personalised and individual to each student, allowing us to unearth talent that we weren’t aware we had.
Hollie Nelson R/A Graduate