To become a student at Renaissance Arts you must be selected via audition.
Simply complete the application form below.
A P P L I C A T I O N F O R M
Audition Requirements • Click For More
- All Candidates will take a Ballet & Technical Jazz audition class.
Applicants must prepare:
- Vocal Solo 32 bars with sheet music. (If applying for a musical theatre course).
- Monologue – approx. 30-60 seconds. (If applying for a musical theatre course)
- Dance Solo; approx 90 – 120 seconds (cd & mp3).
- A callback will be made in the afternoon for selected applicants and further assessment.
Book Your Audition • Click For More
- Applicants must fill in the online application form. Please give as much information as possible in your application.
- Please Note :- Each question must be completed as the application will not be accepted if areas are left blank.
- After filling out the application form you will be taken to a link to paypal.
- Audition fee £48.
- Once your application and payment has been received your confirmation and audition itinerary information will be sent out to you in due course.
J O I N T H E R E N A I S S A N C E
Our approach is very simple: We are passionate about providing a professional and artistic environment to inspire confidence and creativity in every performer in order to prepare them for a long and successful career. All lessons are practical, engaging and challenging whilst focusing on developing strength in technique and versatility. Recent testimonials from industry professionals whom are currently working with Renaissance Arts graduates and current students have been impressive and a credit to the hard work and high standards already achieved by both performers and faculty.