Audition Requirements • Click For More
- All Candidates will take a Ballet & Technical Jazz audition class.
Applicants must prepare:
- Vocal Solo 32 bars with sheet music. (If applying for a musical theatre course).
- Monologue – approx. 30-60 seconds. (If applying for a musical theatre course)
- Dance Solo; approx 90 – 120 seconds (cd & mp3).
- A callback will be made in the afternoon for selected applicants and further assessment.
Book Your Audition • Click For More
- Applicants must fill in the online application form. Please give as much information as possible in your application.
- Please Note :- Each question must be completed as the application will not be accepted if areas are left blank.
- After filling out the application form you will be taken to a link to paypal.
- Audition fee £48.
- Once your application and payment has been received your confirmation and audition itinerary information will be sent out to you in due course.